sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

¿Where are you from?















My name is Julber. I am fine. I am Venezuela. I’m Zulia originally. Zulia is very beautiful and very warm. My first language is Spanish and my second language is English. My nationality is Venezuelan. I am 17 years old. I’m tall and thin. I’m good looking. I’m funny. I’m university student.





















His name is Andrew. He is fine. He is from Venezuela. He is from Zulia originally. Zulia is very warm. His first language is Spanish and his second language is English. His nationality is Venezuelan. He is 13 years old. He is small and heavy. He is good looking. He is very funny. He is a baccalaureate student.


His name is Michael Jackson. He is fine. He is from United States . He is from Indiana originally. Indiana has four different seasons and is a great producer of wheat and maize. His first language is Enlish. His nationality is American. He is 49 years old. He is tall and skinny. He is good looking. He is serious. He is a Pop Singer.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hello. My name is Kimberly. I live in the USA. I live in Ohio. There is a boy named Manuel who is living with us. He is from Honduras. He speaks Spanish, but not English. I do not speak much Spanish.
Manuel is 13. I do not know the name of the city is he from. He wrote it once, but I could not find it on a map.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Julber!! I really like your blog!...I'm from Venezuela too!
I'm 19 years old; I'm short and slim with brown curly hair. I live in San Francisco and it's very hot and sometimes very windy.